Friday, January 11, 2013

Daniel Zagada The script (minus one accoustic version)


About Daniel

1 lie is enough 2 break a trust
1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart
1 second is enough 2 lose a battle
1 smile is enough 2 fall in love
1 touch is enough 2 heal a wounded heart


but whatever our pain, struggle there is 1 GOD is MORE than enough.

My Life Verse: Psalms 23
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in the path of righteousness,
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of shadows of death,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.
Credits to The Script
We know that the Script 
              are an Irish alternative rock band from Dublin formed in 2001. Based inLondon after signing to Sony Label Group imprint Phonogenic, the band released theireponymous debut album in August 2008, featuring the hit songs "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" and "Breakeven". The album debuted at number one in Ireland and the UK.[4] Their second album, Science & Faith, was released in September 2010, and contains the hit songs "For the First Time" and "Nothing". The album debuted at number one in Ireland and the UK, and number three on the US Billboard 200. Their third album #3 was released in the UK on 10 September 2012, charting at number 2 in its first week.
Their music has been featured in popular television programs such as 90210Ghost WhispererThe HillsWaterloo RoadEastEndersMade in Chelsea and The Vampire Diaries. Frontman Danny O'Donoghue is also a coach on The Voice UK.
In 2009 Industry Victoria's Secret chose "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" as the theme for its annual parade The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 for the opening segment and the Enchanted Forest segment with Heidi Klum.

Awards and Nominations

YearAwardCategoryResult
2008World Music AwardsBest Selling Irish ActWon
2009Meteor Ireland Music AwardsBest Irish BandWon
Best Album - The ScriptWon
Best Irish Pop ActNominated
2010Best Live PerformanceWon
2011Brit AwardsBest International GroupNominated


7 comments: