Friday, May 20, 2011

SM North Edsa


MSI Philippines 

See you guys on Sunday, May 22, SM North Edsa, for MSI's "The Masters' Match-Up" I am looking forward to seeing StarCraft 2 and Call of Duty fans and of course fellow gamers there! :D Will be hosting the event together with RX 93.1 DJ Gino Quillamor! :)


Thank you so much to everyone who made it to MSI's 25th Anniversary earlier today! I had so much fun! I was so glad to be part of this event since I was amidst fellow gamers and computer pros! Congratulations to the organizers for the successful event!

Co-hosted the event with DJ Gino Quillamor http://twitter.com/ginoboi who is a gamer... at heart as well. Had lots of game talk at the backstage along with members of the www.Mineski.net group! I've never felt so…at home! Gamers rock! :) So happy to also witness international pro-gamers and their skills in Quake, Call of Duty and Star Craft II! Learned so much!

To those wondering who I cosplayed as, I did I-No from the videogame Guilty Gear. :) Guitar was left at the backstage.







No comments:

Post a Comment